Mongolia has many beautiful
National Parks and most of them located around the capital city Ulaanbaatar. That Terelj National park tour is giving you great chance to feel Mongolian beautiful nature and nomadic lifestyle just within 3 days and by very competitive price. Go ahead, feel Mongolian wilderness and beauty in short time.
Day #1 Arrive in Ulaanbaatar, tour to Gorhi Terelj National Park
Our guide and driver greet you at the railway station or airport. After breakfast, drive to Terelj National Park (70 km northeast of UB). Terelj is one of the most famous destinations close to Ulaanbaatar. The park’s most spectacular features are its huge granite blocks and cliffs as well as meadows carpeted with wild flowers. After arrival in the Terelj National Park, relax in a ger camp. After some recreation, your adventure will start to giant turtle shaped rock and Aryabal meditation temple. From the temple, you will have stunning views of the national park. Drive back the ger camp.
Accommodation: ger camp. (B+L+D).
Day #2 Riding a horse, walking around and hiking
Terelj is famous for river and mountain side. We will ride horse for few hours and you can enjoy wild nature on horse back. After that we will hiking on the mountain.
Accommodation: ger camp. (B+L+D).
Day #3 Drive to Ulaanbaatar
After breakfast, we will drive to Tsonjin Boldog(Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue) which is located 54 km away from city. It`s near by Terelj national park. After that drive to Ulaanbaatar. Have a lunch. Check in a hostel. Free time.
The Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue, part of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex is a 40 metre (131 ft 3 in) tall statue of Genghis Khan on horseback, on the bank of the Tuul River at Tsonjin Boldog (54 km (33.55 mi) east of the Mongolian capital Ulaanbaatar), where according to legend, he found a golden whip. The statue is symbolically pointed east towards his birthplace. It is on top of the Genghis Khan Statue Complex, a visitor centre, itself 10 metres (32 ft 10 in) tall, with 36 columns representing the 36 khans from Genghis to Ligdan Khan. It was designed by sculptor D. Erdenebileg and architect J. Enkhjargal and erected in 2008.
Visitors walk to the head of the horse through its chest and neck of the horse, where they can have a panoramic view. The main statue area will be surrounded by 200 Ger, yurt camps, designed and arranged like the pattern of the horse brand marks that were used by the 13th century Mongol tribes. The cost of the complex is reported to be $4.1 million, spent by The Genco Tour Bureau, a Mongolian company.
The attached museum has exhibitions relating to the Bronze Age and Xiongnu archaeological cultures in Mongolia, which show everyday utensils, belt buckles, knives, sacred animals, etc. and a second exhibition on the Great Khan period in the 13 and 14th centuries which has ancient tools, goldsmith subjects and some Nestorian crosses and rosaries. Next to the museum there is a tourist and recreation center, which covers 212 ha (523.86 ac).
Accommodation: Stay in our guesthouse (B+L+D).
We will transfer you to the railway station/airport . Have a nice journey.
What is include in package:
If you buy our package we will give you following promotions
• Free airport and train station pick up service
• One night free stay at guest house after the trip
• Invitation letter in case you need visa to visit Mongolia
• Free service for visa extension
• Luggage storage
• International and domestic plane ticket reservation
• We do provide free tent, sleeping bags and mattresses
• Horse and Camel riding (1 hour)
• Bicycle (for cycling trips), motorbike (bike trips)
• Ger camp or host family stay (Camping is available)
• Transportation during the trip days
• Meals at local restaurants or cooked by guide
• Entrance fees to all scenic spots as listed in the itinerary such as museums, monasteries, strictly protected areas, parks, concert, road fees
What is not include in package:
• Entry and transit visa fee to Mongolia
• Drop off to airport/railway station
• International airfare and train ticket
• All type insurances (we recommend you get your insurance in your country)
• Your personal expenses such as soft and alcoholic drinks, international calls during the your trip, optional sightseeing and meals
||Number of people
||Price (per person/ per day)
||Group with 5 person and more
||Group with 4 person
||Group with 3 person
||Group with 2 person
||Group with 1 person